Test takers are responsible for making sure that the proctoring software works with their equipment. You are required to:
- Have a computer or laptop with a webcam, microphone, and speakers which are installed and working correctly. A built-in camera and mic in a laptop will work just fine.
- Check whether your equipment meets Examity system requirements.
- Do a system check and make sure everything works properly.
- Have a high-speed and stable internet connection. Wireless internet (Wi-Fi) is allowed but discouraged.
- Update your browser.
- Close all third-party programs and unplug any secondary monitors.
- Charge your laptop before/during the exam.
- A government-issued photo ID such as National ID, passport, or driving license.
- Maximum of 5 scratch papers and 3 pens/pencils.
- A reflective device, such as a mirror or a mobile phone.
- You have to be alone, in a quiet, closed and well-lit space.
- You must stay in the webcam view for the duration of the test.
- Your camera, microphone, and speaker must remain on throughout the test.
- You are not allowed to take toilet breaks.
- You are not allowed any resources other than 5 scrap papers, 3 pens/pencils, and online calculator provide by OMPT.
- You must adhere to OMPT rules and requirements.
- You are not allowed to receive unauthorized assistance in this examination.
- You must not engage in any activities that will dishonestly improve your results.
- OMPT reserves the right to withdraw anyone from exams and/or resits if there is suspicion of exam fraud.
- The test can be scheduled at any date/time. You are required to schedule it 24 hours in advance. If there are available slots, you can schedule your exam within 24 hours with a $5 on-demand scheduling fee paid directly to Examity.
- You can cancel or reschedule your test appointment at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel or reschedule your appointment within 24 hours, you will be asked to pay a $5 fee directly to Examity.
- In case of a no-show or incomplete exam caused by the test takers. You will be asked to pay a rescheduling fee to Examity as follows:
- Please log in to OMPT and go to Examity around 5 -10 minutes before your exam appointment.
- The time for your exam does not start until the exam itself has been opened. The time spent showing your proctor your ID, verifying your identity, and securing your testing space does not count toward your exam time.
- You will receive your results via email within five business days. You can purchase fast grading to receive your results within 2 business days. Please be aware that this does not include weekends or Dutch public holidays.
- It's your own responsibility to know when your university has a deadline. So please ensure you allow yourself enough time.
Examity will only check for fraudulent behavior. They are hired by us to do so and do not have any knowledge about the exam itself, and don't know any details about the exam rules. It is the responsibility of the test-taker to be aware of the exam rules. Examity can, however, reach us during the exam if necessary.
In cases of any violation of the exam rules, Examity may or may not intervene with your exam. They will, however, flag and report any incidents to the OMPT Examination Board. Then if behavior is deemed fraudulent, your exam will be disqualified.
If you have a disability or a condition that would grant you additional time that you believe should be taken into consideration, e.g. dyslexia or dyscalculia, please fill in this form. If you do not have a Google Account, please send us an email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing evidence from a doctor or professional demonstrating appropriate specialist qualifications. Requests without verifiable evidence will not be considered.